Casinos are addressing issues of gambling addiction through various measures, such as:
1. Self-Exclusion Programs: Most casinos offer self-exclusion programs that allow individuals to voluntarily exclude themselves from gambling activities for a specified period of time.
2. Responsible Gaming Policies: Most casinos have adopted responsible gaming policies that aim to minimize the harm associated with gambling. These policies may include setting limits on betting amounts and time spent gambling, as well as providing resources and support for problem gamblers.
3. Employee Training: Many casinos train their employees on how to recognize signs of gambling addiction and how to provide resources and support to individuals who may be struggling.
4. Support Groups: Some casinos offer support groups for individuals struggling with gambling addiction. These groups provide a safe and supportive environment for individuals to share their experiences and seek help.
5. Public Education: Some casinos also engage in public education campaigns to raise awareness about the risks of gambling addiction and the resources available for problem gamblers.